Saturday, February 18, 2012

Best Dubstep and Techno Trance Music For Vday!

Hey guys my cars been broken so havent really been able to listen to my ipod. But im back! :)
please click on the ads guys thx :)

"Song is so beautiful, does me think of me that is in love :) And btw, true love is so hard to find man..."
the ultimate valentines trance song a thing called love from trance record labels




and heres an alternate version



"Let it be", another beautiful and captivating melody with the hauntingly beautiful vocals provided by the gorgeous Veela.



RAise your weapon for deadmau5555555 with some dubstep droppings in the end lmao



3 comments:

  1. Hey Yurka do you think you can this music/song on cd for me? Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always on here when feeling that techno vibe:)

    ReplyDelete