Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Taste of HardStyLe

Sorry havent posted for a while been busy with school.
LEts start of tonight on an upbeat note with this hardstyle song

"You say Lady Gaga, I say Sarah Maria
You say Hannah Montana, I say Showtek.
You say Owl City, I say Noisecontrollers.
You say Jonas Brothers, I say Zany.
You say Justin Bieber, I say Brennan Heart.
You say Taylor Swift, I say D-Block & S-te-fan.
80% of teens these days listen to the same crappy pop over and over again. If you're one of the 20% who still listens to real music, thumb this up, then copy and paste it tr>o at least five videos. Dont let the Hardstyle die"


Heres another hard beat for the hardstylers, (and btw if hardstyle is not your style let me know cuz i did say electro, trance and dubstep)but wait for the drop at 2:58. careful you might jizz your FrEakin Pants



I know this isnt trance or house, but its still pretty chill. and electronic. so im putting it. i love it.



And guys if you likin what your hearin be sure to comment, subscribe, and click on the ads. Thanks for the support guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment