Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stellar Dreaming

Hey guys just got home from gym. Long day. Super awesome though. I think i will be posting this late usually, but i will try earlier if i have time. Check out these amazing songs

Armin Van Buuren presenting Gaia - Stellar. "Though you'll rarely find anyone as down-to-earth as Armin van Buuren, the Dutchman still ever chases the shooting stars of music."



"Lucid dreaming is the most chill thing I could think of. You just look at the sky, do whatever you want. Usually I watch the Aurora Borealis"



"I can't stop listening to this track. It gives me the chills, happiness, europhoria, makes me wanna dance and wander away..."





And guys if you likin what your hearin be sure to comment, subscribe, and click on the ads. Thanks for the support guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment